FALL Parents Apperal Now Available!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to all. We are a few days away from our first spring game. For those who are new our uniforms are on the way. Once they arrive, we will let you know.
T-Birds parent shirts available for sale $15. We accept cash app, square and cash. I know you'll love the new design. We will be ready by 5:30.
FYI under no circumstances the T-Birds organization does not allow any apparel with T-Bird logo to be made or sold by anyone other than authorized provider. Money raised from apparel goes back to support the program and its many interests for the kids. Again, thank you for all your support and show your pride at your kid’s games with T-Bird Gear this Saturday.
Also, for all those who have not received your sons practice jersey you paid when you registered. Those will also be available tomorrow. I will have those at the table where the parent’s shirts will be for sale. We will be set up between the 11-U and the 9-U practice.
SE T-BIRDS Director
Dear Parents and Coaches,
T-Birds lets lead by example. The number one thing you can do to keep your neighborhood and the park we use is to keep it clean and sets a litter-free example for others.
We don’t ask that you clean up after others – if you would like to do that, we thank you – we are just asking that you leave the park the way you found it and clean up after yourself.
Helping out is easy! Some easy ways you can help keep our park clean and beautiful include:
By working together, we can ensure that our parks and open spaces remain clean, safe and beautiful for residents and visitors to enjoy for years to come.
Thank you for doing your part!
It is with great pride and enthusiasm that we are welcome you to our 60th year of T-Birds football! The best youth program in the West Texas region. We the oldest youth organization in El Paso and the program has accumulated hundreds of championships with over 62 little bowl titles, State Championship and hundreds of division championships. Our staff of volunteer coaches take pride in teaching fundamentals and old school hard knocks football.
Since 1962 T-Bird Youth Football and Cheer has been dedicated to the growth and development of youth football players and cheerleaders ages 5 – 13 years old. Whether you are a returning player, first year participant, or one of our thousands of ex player and cheer families we’d like to extend our greetings to you, and hope this season proves to be a fun and rewarding experience. Football is a great team sport that will build a young man’s understanding of how to work hard, develop commitment, loyalty and pride. We have had a lot of players come through our youth program and go on to do great things at the high school, college and even the pro level.
T-Bird Youth Football and Cheerleading is a volunteer organization, and its success is because of the dedication and commitment of our volunteers and our families! We would like to take this opportunity to thank all family members who have or will volunteer their time and talents this upcoming season.
Lastly, we thank you for trusting us with your most treasured “possession," your child. A safe, enjoyable, and rewarding experience for your child is our number one goal. We thank you for your interest and your continued support. It is our sincere hope that we have an exciting and rewarding football and cheerleading season.
Once a T-Bird always a T-Bird
ONLINE Registration IS OPEN online and 1st practice is on the 9TH of July at 10:00 for age groups 5u and up. Practice dates will be updated soon.
Park Practice Location
Address: 1288 Hawkins Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
T-Birds football Program offers tackle football for children ages 5-13. The T-Bird football program is divided into different levels of age-eligibility, based on player age as of Aug 1st of the current year:
T-Birds Program provides each player the use of approximately $400+ of equipment for the season (helmet, shoulder pads, practice pants and team game uniforms) that is to be returned to the T-Birds at the end of season. Each player is required to attend mandatory equipment fitting to ensure the proper fitting of all equipment.
Practices are held 3 days a week for the first 5 weeks of practice until the first game of the season, and then go to a 2 nights a week schedule after games start. Practices are held at Vista Del Valle Park located on 1288 Hawkins Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
Call with any questions
T-Birds Football program will continue to follow a “Zero Tolerance” policy regarding inappropriate behavior. This policy will encompass all interactions during the course of the pre-season, regular season and post-season, which shall include but not be limited to the following: practices, games, opening day ceremonies, all-stars, tournaments and any other league sponsored event(s). By registering your child with the T-Bird Program you are agreeing to abide by this policy.
Our sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren far too often watch many of us forget the real reason for being involved in youth sports. In the Directors opinion, this is reason for a “Zero Tolerance” policy. We must promote fair play, good sportsmanship and teach our children how to play the game. We feel it is everyone’s responsibility to teach the players that there is more to the game than winning or losing and the final score. T-Bird organization takes this responsibility seriously. With that said the following statements will represent our position and more importantly constitute our “Zero Tolerance” policy from this point forward.
1. All persons involved with the T-Bird organization including parents/guardians, players, managers/coaches, shall abide by the Zero Tolerance Policy and all the rules governing the league.
2. It is the duty of all managers/coaches to control their players and spectators at all times.
3. Coaches should teach their players to respect the dignity of the game, the authority of its officials, the value of the opponent and the institutions they represent.
4. Coaches shall confine their discussions with the opposing team and game officials to interpretation of the rules and NOT challenge an umpire’s judgment call. Head coaches are our leaders on the field and the only ones who officials should hear from.
5. Cursing, obscene, or threatening gestures or language, harassment of any kind, malicious or personal remarks between opponents, players, spectators, officials or our own coaches on or off the field will not be tolerated and will be subject to disciplinary action. Anyone in violation will be immediately removed from the field or field area and forbidden to return until disciplinary action(s)/decision(s) have been made.
6. Telephone/Verbal/Email/Social Media/In-person assaults, harassment and/ or threats are strictly forbidden. Coaches/Parents with sensitive questions, coaching/player problems or moral/ethical issues that may require directors intervention, will not email, call, text, Facebook, or Tweet team parents, or coaches, Violation of this policy will result in immediate disciplinary action.
7. Any and all questions, concerns or reports regarding a disciplinary problem(s) and or action(s) can be directed in person to the director or by email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” Any and all information and concerns are strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone other than the parties involved.
8. Absolutely “NO” clothing or gear with T-Bird logo is allowed to be made, distributed, or sold without the expressed permission of the Director. If you want to produce gear for fundraising please reach out to director to discuss a plan to do so.
ANY ONE OF THESE WILL BE ACCEPTED. YOU ONLY NEED ONE OF THESE
Player Registration Fee $5 for ID Card
Parents will need to take a 10 min class slideshow and parent fee is $7
Players Must Have ID card with certified parent class to play.
EL PASO, Texas (CBS4) — The high school football season won't just be about blocking and tackling for Jefferson High School football player Miguel Armendariz.
The senior offensive lineman is dedicating the season to his mother, who passed away from a sudden heart attack this past December.
It’s my last season and I’m trying to play my best especially for her because she would always go to my games, my family would always go to my games," Armendariz said. "She was a big supporter, ever since I was a little kid playing Pee Wee football.
But life has really become difficult for Armendariz and his family since the coronavirus pandemic. Their family-owned salon was forced to shut down, his self-employed father has seen business decrease, and his brother got laid-off.
"The income just went to zero in days, so I went and got a job to try and help out," Armendariz said.
He took a job as a landscaper which requires waking-up at 5 a.m. and working in 100-degree temperatures. Football, however, is something he uses as an escape.
“Once you put the pads on, your mind clears out and when you’re playing and you hear the crowds, it’s the greatest feeling ever," Armendariz said. "There’s nothing you can compare it with, it’s my life.”
Amazing season for our 7U had 14 and 0. 13 strong players. Great coaching super parents and the best 7 year old's in the great state of Texas! Congratulations boys!!!
Congrats to our 8u players and coaches on winning the Arizona Tournament. T-Bird Family Proud of you all!!!!
Want to thank all the folks at KOMATUSU for all their help and support.....