Se T-Birds Coaches Required Heads Up Certification and Background Check
Here is the info from El Paso Parks and Recreation Department. I will list the instructions below on how to do this and there is also a Player Safety Coach Clinic in El Paso on 7/18. Your Player Safety Coach will need to register for the clinic online, but in order to register they need to be nominated as a Player Safety Coach, and you will complete this process when you enroll you organization in Heads Up Football.
1. Log in on USAFootball.com
2. Scroll over Membership and click Commissioner Dashboard
3. Click the orange button “where I circled below”
4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and electronically sign your name
5. Nominate your Player Safety Coach (They get a free coaching membership)
6. Skip the insurance part
7. You are enrolled in Heads Up Football
8. Have your Player Safety Coach sign up for the FREE CLINIC
Have questions? Contact USA Football Member Services, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (EST) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-5-FOOTBALL.